ex VAT: €1.349,59
sidechain.one takes a new approach to what a compressor can and should do. sidechain.one isn’t colored and doesn’t impart its own character on your sound sources – it precisely affects only what you need it to and leaves space for the rest of the signal.
Using sidechain frequencies has become a standard technique in mixing and mastering. Most of the time, it is used in the digital domain with plug-ins that can offer this flexibilty and versatility thanks to the nature of digital audio. One of the trendsetters for this approach is Luca Pretolesi. His signature sound is characterized in part by his use of sidechain frequencies in the compressor for a variety of styles, in mono, stereo and specially in M/S applications. Inspired by his workflow, we created a compressor that brings the discreet and pure processing of a digital plug-in into the analog realm. This is sidechain.one.
- VCA compressor with very flexible sidechain filters
- Quality components for the best possible sound
- Continuously variable high-pass and low-pass filter for the sidechain in the ranges 20Hz – 200Hz, 150Hz – 2.3kHz, 1.5kHz – 20kHz
- Pre-listen function to control the filtered signal
- •Changes with Attack (0.1ms bis 120ms) and Release Settings (0.1ms bis 1.2s) very audible
- Ext. switching power supply (100 – 240V) with standard IEC cable
- Link two device together for stereo using a standard TS cable (incl. in the stereo bundle)
- Ideal for mixing and mastering
- designed and manufactured in Germany
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.