ex VAT: €2.707,32
Found a better price?
Found a better price?
The LCT 1040 microphone system offers 4 all-analog tube characteristics and a crystal-clear FET circuit to create the perfect sound.
Imagine getting the perfect sound every time. Like a painter who uses his color palette, the LCT 1040 gives you the power to create the sound you envision. Record with premium sound from high-end components and 1" true condenser capsule. Create the perfect sound for different vocalists and instruments using 4 all-analog tube characteristics and a crystal-clear FET circuit. Adjust all settings from your sweetspot via the remote control
A wide range of outstanding tube tones developed in close cooperation with world-renowned engineers and producers.
Clear – Tube works at technical optimum
Warm – Smooth and pleasant high-end
Dark – Tamed highs for bright sources
Saturated – Rich harmonics and subtle compression
Together, these 100% all-analog tube characteristics are designed to cover all applications and styles recorded in the studio - from the finest violin to roaring Rock voices. They are the result of LEWITT‘s close cooperation with industry professionals and the global audio community.
Tweak your sound to perfection. You can dial in the FET circuit via the Circuit control whenever you're looking for that extra punch or precision for your voice or instrument.
Set up the LCT 1040 in the recording room where the artist performs. Detach the remote control from the PSU and connect them via your standard 3-pin XLR cable. Now you can finetune your sound from your sweetspot via the remote control, ensuring a smooth-running session.
Set the directivity with the seamless polar pattern control of the LCT 1040, giving you exactly what you were looking for. Additionally, you can also freely define the front of the mic depending on your recording scenario using the Default/Reverse flip switch
- Premium Tube and FET microphone in one
- Gold-sputtered 1-inch true condenser capsule
- 4 all-analog tube characteristics — Clear, Warm, Dark, and Saturated
- Blend tube and FET circuit at any ratio
- Remote control to adjust all settings from your sweetspot
- Seamless polar pattern control, low-cut filter, pre-attenuation
- E88CC / 6DJ8 tube from JJ Electronics
- Incl. shock mount, magnetic dual-layer pop screen, mil-spec transport case, 11-pin XLR cable
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.